Dental Office Visits
What to expect at your first appointment
For adults, we reserve roughly 90 minutes so that we can accurately complete the following:
- Gather previous clinical records
- Review patient’s medical and dental history, blood pressure and any current medicines.
- Take any x-rays we may need*
- Soft tissue exam to accurately determine what type of cleaning is right for you
- Complete comprehensive exam of the intra-oral area, head, and neck
- Preventive cleaning and complete doctor exam
*Please let us know if you have any current x-rays from a previous office to avoid having to pay out-of-pocket fees. Some insurance companies have limitations on how many x-rays they will cover.