No one wants to flash a smile with teeth that look dull or yellow. Teeth whitening has become one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry services offered. Our Raleigh dentist Dr. Silvoy is proud to offer the latest teeth whitening technology, the Phillips Zoom QuickPro Whitening System. Better Dentistry can make your teeth up to 4 shades whiter, and here are 5 reasons why you should get your teeth whitening at our Raleigh dental office.
- Remove stains caused by your daily cup of coffee or soda. Berries, wine, juice, and other foods can also cause teeth to become stained and look dull.
- If you are trying to quit smoking, getting your teeth whitening can help you reach your goal. Cigarettes and tobacco cause teeth to become stained and discolored, due to all the additives and chemicals. Whitening your teeth can help you hold off on cigarettes to keep your teeth looking white.
- Teeth age just like we do. As your teeth get older, they get more yellow and make them look unhealthy. A teeth whitening treatment from our cosmetic dentist in Raleigh can help your teeth look younger and healthier.
- Special occasions are always popping up, and can mean seeing people you haven’t seen in years. Weddings, class reunions, or other celebrations are a great reason to look your best and show off a bright, pearly white smile.
- White teeth can be a confidence booster. Discolored teeth can be embarrassing and can prevent you from smiling. One of Better Dentistry’s teeth whitening sessions can have your teeth 4 shades whiter, restoring your confidence and giving you a smile you’re proud of.
When you’re ready to whiten your teeth, discuss your concerns and risks with our friendly dental staff. In just 30 minutes, Better Dentistry will have your teeth looking whiter, brighter, and healthier. We promise you will leave out office smiling a smile you are confident about and proud of.
Schedule Your Raleigh Teeth Whitening
Dr. Silvoy and his dental team can take care of your teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry services in Raleigh. Request an appointment today or call 919-386-6900.